Search This Blog

Saturday 2 June 2012

[Yaadein_Meri] My opinion on Christian stories like " The Rope " "

 

Salamullahe Alaikum.
First of all I thank you, sister, for doing a very good work. Most of your messages are very impressive and heart warming. But I have some reservations about this one.
Yes, apparantly it's an impressive story. But I wonder how can we, as Muslims, attribute words to Allah that He hasn't said (They are found nowhere in the Quran and authentic Qudsi traditions). I believe the real motive of the christian writer seems to propagate his faith (See the bible verse quote "Is 41:13" in the last image). 
I think it is better to avoid forwarding such messages. What's your take on that?
Regards,
Naeem
نعیم امین  Naeem_Ameen@hotmail.com)



To: Rubina_Yas@yahoo.com
From: rubina_yas@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 22:42:19 -0700
Subject: [Yaadein_Meri] " " The Rope " "

 

:: The Rope
 (A Very Beautiful Message )
 

 
 
 

***********************************

Rembr Me In Ur Prayers

Mrs Rubina Yasmeen

*********************************

 

 

 

 

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment