Search This Blog

Friday 24 August 2012

[Yaadein_Meri] I AM AN AIR WARRIOR

 


 I may not be the most handsome guy
I may not br the cool guy
who does drugs o smokes o drinks
I may not be the best dresser
I may not be the guy who
takes wheelie in their bikes
o do those daredevil stunts on road
but
I am the guy who plays high up in the
sky where there is no limit
I am the guy who will take on
any challenge for the safety of his ppl
I am the guy who can go up to 50,000 ft
I am the guy who can jump from 15,000 ft
I am the guy who survived behind enemy lines
with basic equipment
I am the guy who is ready to dive in
to a 15,000 ft
I am the guy who can take the enemy head on
I may not be the smartest o the coolest guy
who top the class
but
I AM AN AIR WARRIOR
AND THAT'S WHAT REALLY MATTERS..
Jaii Hind !!
 
Join CooLCoLLectionsForYou
 Beautiful things Are not Always Good ~ But Good things are Always Beautiful!


purplebflyloop.gif
orangebflyloop.gif


Please, if you forward this e-mail, delete my e-mail address to reduce SPAM, VIRUSES & IDENTITY THEFT!!
Always use the BCC or CCO to add the address of the recipients.
Thank you..

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.
Thank you





Photobucket


 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment