Search This Blog

Saturday 2 February 2013

[Yaadein_Meri] I want to spread my wings on the Siraat for your Ummah- Gibrael Ameen

 


Imam  Muhammad al-Zurqani (1055 AH-1122 AH/1645-1710 CE)  was an Sunni Maliki Islamic scholar.

Imam
Muhammad al-Zurqani (May Allah shower His mercy on him) relates a very interesting Hadith in his commentary on Mawahib-e-Ladunniya


Translation of Hadith: It has been narrated on the authority of Hadhrat Ibn Abbas (May Allah be well pleased with him) that Hadhrat Ali (May Allah be well pleased with him) said: Ask me before you miss me. Ask me about that science about which neither Jibreel knew anything nor Mikail (May peace be upon them). The Holy Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) taught me from those sciences which Allah Ta'ala taught Him on the night of Meraj. The Holy Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) said: My Lord taught me various sciences.

Hadhrat Ali (May Allah be well pleased with him) narrates that the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) told me this and said: I was a radiance in the body of Hadhrat Ibrahim (May peace be upon him) and was a manifestation of Noor in his back.

When Nimrod was about to throw Hadhrat Ibrahim (May peace be upon him) in the fire, Jibreel (May peace be upon him) came to him and said: O beloved of Rahman, do you have any need?

He said: I have no need from you o Jibreel (May peace be upon him). Jibreel (May peace be upon him) came for a second time. This time Mikail (May peace be upon him) was with him. Ibrahim (May peace be upon him) said: I have no need from you or from Mikail (May peace be upon him).

Jibreel (May peace be upon him) came for a third time and said: Do you have any wish with your Lord Allah Ta'ala? Hadhrat Ibrahim (May peace be upon him) said: Brother Jibreel (May peace be upon him), the mark of a beloved is not disobey the wish of his beloved.

Allah Ta'ala made me(The Holy Prophet Muhammed Salalaahu Alaihi wasallam) talk, so I said: When I will come to this world and Allah Ta'ala will seat me on the station of Prophethood and will raise my status above all others, then I will give a reward to Jibreel (May peace be upon him) for the service rendered to my father Hadhrat Ibrahim (May peace be upon him).

Then the night of Meraj came after Allah Ta'ala sent me into this world. Jibreel (May peace be upon him) came to my presence and remained with me until he reached a particular place and stopped there. I told Jibreel (May peace be upon him): Does a friend leave another in a place like this? Jibreel (May peace be upon him) said: If I go beyond this place, Allah's radiance will incinerate me. Then the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) said: O Jibreel (May peace be upon him), do you have any wish which you would like to have conveyed to Allah Ta'ala? Jibreel (May peace be upon him) said: O Muhammad (Sallallahu alaihi wa
sallam)! Please supplicate to Allah Ta'ala on my behalf that I want to spread my wings on the Siraat for Your Ummah so that they can pass over it with ease.


Subhan Allah A few points to note from this hadees

1) The Holy Prophet Muhammed Salalaahu Alaihi wasallam was taught various sciences on the day of Meraj , the secrets of his existance before he was sent as a Bashar .
2) The Holy Prophet Muhammed Salalaahu Alaihi wasallam was a radiance in the body of Hazrat Ibrahim Alaihis salaam and he was noor in his back
3) Allah made the Holy Prophet Muhammed Salalaahu Alaihi wasallam speak when Hazrat Ibrahim Alaihis salaam was about to be thrown in the fire and he promised that he will give a reward to Gibrael Ameen
4) The Holy Prophet Muhammed Salalaahu Alaihi wasallam's reward to Gibrael Ameen was that he would supplicate to Allah so that Gibrael Ameen could spread his wings on the Seerat to let the Ummah of the Holy Prophet Muhammed Salalaahu Alaihi wasallam pass

Allah Hafiz
Tanveer Pasha

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment