Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 January 2013

[Yaadein_Meri] "NO ENTRY-ASADUDDINOWAISI-AURANGABAD.-POLICE"

 

Now Aurangabad Commissioner of police has served a notice on me that under section 144 of CRPC I cannot enter Aurangabad. I was supposed to address a public meeting at Aurangabad on Friday 1 February for which permission was denied our lawyers had challenged it in High court so they served this notice .Tomorrow the court will decide whether MiM can hold a public meeting and whether I am allowed to enter Aurangabad .This action of Maharashtra government speaks volumes about Freedom of Expression which is a fundamental right under the Constitution .Why are these people afraid to take us on ,I am ready for a debate but they are running away like cowards .I will fight for my voice to be heard as Allah has made the voice for Lakhs of people. I will not be cowed down by such dictators .Our democracy is at stake with such illegal decisions

My fight continues the Congress party is he'll bent on making Self Goals.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f5hQ0lUHdc&feature=share



__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment