Search This Blog

Saturday 21 April 2012

[Yaadein_Meri] [ Islam ] Today's Hadith April 21,2012

 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
BismillahirRahmanirRahim
AsSalaam Aalaikum WaRahamtullahi WaBarakatuhu brothers and sisters,
 
"Rabbi Zidni Ilma - My Lord! Increase me in knowledge"
 
HADITH - 1 
 
Rabi'ah bin Ka'b Al-Aslami (Radi Allahu anhu), a servant of the Allah's Messenger (SallAllahu alaihi wasallam) and also one of the people of As-Suffah) said:
 
I used to spend my night in the company of Allah's Messenger (SallAllahu alaihi wasallam) and used to put up water for his ablutions. One day he said to me, "Ask something from me." I said:"I request for your companionship in Jannah."  He inquired, "Is there anything else?"
I said, "That is all." He said, "Then help me in your request by multiplying your prostrations."
 
[Muslim]*
As taken from Riyad-us-Saliheen
 
*There was a terrace at the end of the Prophet's Masjid which is called As-Suffah in Arabic. People of poor means who were taught by him used to live there.
 
 Hadith - 2
Narrated Abu Hurairah (Radi Allahu anhu):
 
The Prophet (SallAllahu alaihi wasallam) said, "We (Muslims) are the last (to come) in the world, but (will be) foremost on the Day of Resurrection." Allah's Messenger (SallAllahu alaihi wasallam) also said, "By Allah, if anyone of you insists on fulfilling on oath by which he may harm his family, he commits a greater sin in Allah's consideration than that of dissolving his oath and making its expiation with which Allah has commanded."
 
[Sahih Al-Bukhari 6624, 6625]


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment