Search This Blog

Thursday 17 November 2011

Re: [Yaadein_Meri] ALLAH THE GREATEST

 

Nicely true ....


From: Liwa pure Liwa <liwapuref@yahoo.com>
To: "Yaadein_Meri@yahoogroups.com" <Yaadein_Meri@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 1:57 PM
Subject: [Yaadein_Meri] ALLAH THE GREATEST

 

assalamwalikum

 

                                  ALLAH THE GREATEST

When I'm alone, I crave company & someone to support me. No one comes to help me except Allah !
When I pretend to be strong in front of the world, nobody sees my weaknesses, nobody sees my tears, except Allah !
When I'm sad and I want a shoulder to cry on, nobody seems to notice my hidden tears or to support me but Allah!
If I do wrong, people will seldom forgive and forget easily. Only Allah, if I just ask Him, forgives me.
Pleasing a human is most difficult. Pleasing Allah is the easiest.
People sometimes punish me for the mistakes I have not done. Allah ignores & excuses the ones that I did.
That's ALLAH ! The Greatest, The Almighty, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.
- Ibn al-Qayyim Jawziyyah
اللّهُ أكبرُ كَبيِرَا وَالحَمدُ لِلّهِ كَثِيرا وَ سُبحَان اللّه بُكرَةً وَأصْيِلا
jazak Allah khair
liwapure
collected from islamic website


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment