Search This Blog

Friday 31 May 2013

«*» RUKHSANA«*» Lows

 

Lows By: Precious Pearl

When life's at its peak there's not much to grow
The lowest of lows really say what I know
At times in those lows He seems beyond reach
That I know myself, even that's hard to preach
When doubt and dilemma immobilize the mind
To tear through the amaze, the strength I must find
I sense in those moments, to help me transcend
A stillness surrounds me, deep wisdom it lends
It carries His message, truth in every ounce
To resist the dip, first I must renounce
The slump in the graph, I must navigate
Relinquish debate and let faith dictate
There isn't a plot that only runs straight
When the line gets level, they're dead's what they state
Embrace all the lows, for they're temporary
With a smile from your heart, you're not ordinary
There isn't a fall that He cannot redeem
And turn to our good withal it may seem!


 
Your Divine Friend
BK.DR.Satyanarayan 
Psycho and spiritual counselor
worldprince1@gmail.com


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Enjoy your stay at Rukhsana Group.
**********************************                      
Moderators Rukhsana Group:
Kazakhstani1303 & Mumtaz Ali.
Contact us at: kazakhstani1303@gmail.com
Rukhsana-owner@yahoogroups.com 
**********************************                      
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment