Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 February 2013

[Yaadein_Meri] DESTINY OF HYPOCRITES

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Assalam - O - Alaikum,
 
 
DESTINY OF HYPOCRITES

 
[ALLAH'S Quran - 9:101]  " Among the Bedouin Arabs who dwell around you there are hypocrites, and among the people of Madinah (too) there are such as have grown more artful and insidious in hypocrisy: you (O Messenger) do not know them (unless We inform you of them). We know them all (and the threat they pose). We will punish them doubly, and then they will be returned to a mighty punishment (in the Hereafter)."
 
 

The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) has said:
 
[Bukhari, Book #76, Hadith #587]  "Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "While I was sleeping, a group (of my followers were brought close to me), and when I recognized them, a man (an angel) came out from amongst (us) me and them, he said (to them), 'Come along.' I asked, 'Where?' He said, 'to the (Hell) Fire, by Allah' I asked, 'what is wrong with them' He said, 'They turned apostate as renegades after you left.' Then behold! (Another) group (of my followers) were brought close to me, and when I recognized them, a man (an angel) came out from (me and them) he said (to them); Come along.' I asked, "Where?' He said, 'to the (Hell) Fire, by Allah.' I asked, What is wrong with them?' He said, 'They turned apostate as renegades after you left. So I did not see anyone of them escaping except a few who were like camels without a shepherd."
  

http://al-tanzil.com/Quran__The_Guidance.html
 
 
Allah Hafiz.
 
 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment