Search This Blog

Saturday 22 December 2012

[Yaadein_Meri] Sahih Muslim- I am the gatherer at whose feet mankind will gather

 



I am the gatherer at whose feet mankind will gather

Sahih Muslim  Book 30, Number 5810
:

 Jubair b. Mut'im reported on the authority of his father that he heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: I am Muhammad and I am Ahmad, and I am al-Mahi (theobliterator) by whom unbelief would be obliterated, and I am Hashir (the gatherer) at whose feet mankind will be gathered, and I am 'Aqib (the last to come) after whom there will be no Prophet.




Sahih Muslim Book 30, Number 5811:

Jubair b. Mut'im reported on the authority of his father that he heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: I have many names: I am Muhammad, I am Ahmad, I am al-Mahi through whom Allah obliterates unbelief, and I am Hashir (the gatherer) at whose feet people will be gathered, and I am 'Aqib (after whom there would be none), and Allah has named him(Holy Prophet Muhammed Salalaahu Alaihi wasallam) as compassionate and merciful.

The Office of intercession will be opened by the Holy Prophet Muhammed Salalaahu Alaihi wasallam

Sahih Muslim Book 030, Number 5655:

    Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: I shall be pre-eminent arriongst the descendants of Adam on the Day of Resurrection and I will be the first intercessor and the first whose intercession will be accepted (by Allah).




I am the final brick




Sahih Muslim Book 030, Number 5673:

    Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The similitude of mine and that of the Apostles (before me) is that of a person who constructed a building and he built it fine and well and the people went round it saying: Never have we seen a building more imposing than this. but for one brick, and I am that brick (with which you give the finishing touch to the building).

Sahih Muslim Book 030, Number 5674:

    Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The similitude of mine and that of the Apostles before me is that of a person who built a house quite imposing and beautiful and he made it complete but for one brick in one of its corners. People began to walk round it, and the building pleased them and they would say: But for this brick your building would have been perfect. Muhammad (may peace be upon him) said: And I am that final brick.



I was the first of the Prophets to be created and the last one to be sent.

Narrated from Abu Hurayra by Tammam al-Razi in his Fawa'id (4:207 §1399);
al-Tabarani in Musnad al-Shamiyyin (4:34-35 §2662);
and Abu Nu`aym in Dala'il al-Nubuwwa (p. 42 §3); also narrated mursal from Qatada
by al-Tabari in his Tafsir (sub 33:7) and with the wording
the first of the people
by Ibn Sa`d in his Tabaqat (1:124)

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment