Search This Blog

Friday 21 December 2012

[Yaadein_Meri] FOLLOW THE EXEMPLAR

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
ASSALAM - O - ALAIKUM,
 
 
FOLLOW THE EXEMPLAR
 
[ALLAH'S Quran - 33:21] "You people have always had an exemplar of the Messenger of Allah who displays a good quality as well as a magnificent attribute of a great master whose conduct induces imitation by the one in whose bosom hope springs eternal of Allah's mercy and of the bliss of the hereafter and applies remembrance to Allah often enough."
 
 
Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) Prayed for forgiveness.
 
[Muslim, Book #035, Hadith #6563]  "Abu Musa Ash'ari reported on the authority of his father that Allahs Apostle (may peace be upon him) used to supplicate in these words:" O Allah, forgive me my faults, my ignorance, my immoderation in my concerns. And Thou art better aware (of my affairs) than myself. O Allah, grant me forgiveness (of the faults which I committed) seriously or otherwise (and which I committed inadvertently and deliberately). All these (failings) are in me. O Allah, grant me forgiveness from the fault which I did in haste or deferred, which I committed in privacy or in public and Thou art better aware of (them) than myself. Thou art the First and the Last and over all things Thou art Omnipotent."
 
[Bukhari, Book #75, Hadith #319]  "Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying. " By Allah! I ask for forgiveness from Allah and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day."    
 
http://al-tanzil.com/To_THEE_my_Destiny.html
 
ALLAH  HAFIZ.
 
 
 

 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment