Search This Blog

Saturday 11 May 2013

[Yaadein_Meri] "Hadith Garden" - Inspirations May 11,2013

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

"Hadith Garden" - Inspirations

Nu'man b. Bashir (RadhiAllahu 'anhu) reported:

My father donated to me some of his property. My mother Amra bint Rawaha said: I shall not be pleased (with this act) until you make Allah's Messenger ﷺ a witness to it.

My father went to Allah's Messenger ﷺ in order to make him the witness of the donation given to me.

Allah's Messenger ﷺ said to him: Have you done the same with every son of yours?

He said: No.

Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet ﷺ) said: fear Allah, and observe equity in case of your children.

My father returned and got back the gift.

[Sahih Muslim - Book 012, Hadith 3965]
 
 
Please Share this Hadith with your relatives friends and may Allah SWT reward you.
 
 
ALLAH  HAFIZ.
 
 
 
 
 
 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment