Search This Blog

Saturday 4 May 2013

«*» RUKHSANA«*» Ahadith of the Day - May 4, 2013

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah.

Assalamualaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu.
 

Anas (b. Malik) (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him) reported
 

Allah's Messenger (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) as saying. None of you should make a request for death because of the trouble in which he is involved, but if there is no other help to it, then say: O Allah, keep me alive as long as there is goodness in life for me and bring death to me when there is goodness in death for me.

Sahih Muslim:Book 035, Number 6480
 
 

Narrated Abu Huraira (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him)

Allah's Apostle (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) said, "Whoever obeys me, obeys Allah, and whoever disobeys me, disobeys Allah, and whoever obeys the ruler I appoint, obeys me, and whoever disobeys him, disobeys me."

Sahih Bukhari:Volume 9, Book 89, Number 251


Allh Hafiz.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Enjoy your stay at Rukhsana Group.
**********************************                      
Moderators Rukhsana Group:
Kazakhstani1303 & Mumtaz Ali.
Contact us at: kazakhstani1303@gmail.com
Rukhsana-owner@yahoogroups.com 
**********************************                      
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment