Search This Blog

Saturday 13 April 2013

«*» RUKHSANA«*» <>_<>Rescuing Hug - I sent mine!!!!!!!<>_<>

 
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10900000/Animated-Aum-hinduism-10922697-164-172.gif
 
<>_<>Rescuing Hug - I sent mine.<>_<>

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All things are possible through Jesus Christ!
 
Rescuing Hug - I sent mine   
  

 
 
 




You have just been hugged!




That's right, there's no getting out
of it this time!
 
This is the start of a full-scale
Hug O' War!
 
So hug everyone you know!
 
With all the other forwards out there,
I thought this would be a good one to start.
 
The hug is my favourite sign of affection.

It can mean so much, and
many things at the same time.
It can be a sign of love, support,
  caring, comfort or anything.
 
So here you go.
All I can say it will do is
brighten someone's day.
 
I mean, we all need a hug once in a while.
 
So send this on if you'd like,
to anyone who may need a hug ~
 
Soooo, enjoy your hug . .
and pass one on to someone else . . .
  especially, someone that really needs one! Thanks ...
 
God Bless you, your family & your friends!!!     
  
"I pray that whatever my family & friends remember of me....my temper, tears, mistakes...
please let them also remember the laughter & my deep love for each of them"
.
 
 
Photobucket
 

No comments:

Post a Comment