Search This Blog

Saturday 13 April 2013

~:C.C.4.U:~ ~ The Zen of Sarcasm ~ (!!!) ~ Enjoy ~

'As-Salaam Alaikum'

 

 

 

1/ Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either.

Just pretty much leave me alone !


2. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and

 leaky tire ! 

3.
It's always darkest before dawn.

Er....So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper,

 that's the time to do it !

4. D
on't be irreplaceable.

If you can't be replaced,

you can't be promoted ! 

5. A
lways remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else ! 

6. N
ever test the depth of the water with both feet ! 

7. I
f you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing

a couple of car payments!

8. B
efore you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.

 

That way, when you criticize them... you're a mile away

and.... you have their shoes !


9
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is probably not for you !


10
.Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat all day !


11. If you lend someone $20.00 and never see that person again,

 Well...it was probably a wise investment.


12
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.


13. S
ome days you're the bug; some days you're the windshield.


14. E
veryone seems normal until you get to know them.


15. T
he quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.


16. A
closed mouth gathers no foot.


17. There are two theories to arguing with women.

Neither one works.

18
.Generally speaking, you aren't learning much ...

when your lips are moving !

19. E
xperience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

 

~My 'Salaams' & Smiles to You All-~

 

~ Y a s m i n ~

Say, 'Indeed, my Prayer, my Rites of Sacrifice,

my Living and my Dying are for ALLAH, Lord of the Worlds'.

{'Quran'~Surat Al-'An`am -# 6-162.}

{'Insha Allah'~'Aameen'}

No comments:

Post a Comment