Search This Blog

Friday 26 April 2013

«*» RUKHSANA«*» <>_<>COFFEE TOGATHER.. <>_<>

 
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10900000/Animated-Aum-hinduism-10922697-164-172.gif
 
<>_<>COFFEE TOGATHER.. <>_<>
 

We can pretend we are sharing a good cup of coffee/cocoa while enjoying...
Good Morning Blessings...

If it stops with you, then the blessing
will disappear.
The blessing will only keep working
if it is continuously passed around.

If you are a recipient of a blessing,
Keep the blessing working

By being the source of blessing to other people.
This morning when I awoke

And saw the sun
Above, I softly said, 'Good morning, Lord,
Bless everyone I love'
Right away I thought of you and
said a loving prayer,
That He would bless you specially,
and keep you free from care.
I thought of all the happiness a day
could hold in store,
I wished it all for you because no one
deserves it more.
I felt so warm and good inside,
My heart was all aglow.
I know God heard my prayers for you,

He hears them all, you know.
You have no choices just...

Smile

' When you reach the end of your rope,....
You will find the hem of
His garment
Photobucket
 

No comments:

Post a Comment