Search This Blog

Friday 19 April 2013

~:C.C.4.U:~ REMEMBER ALLAH UNCEASINGLY...........

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As-Salam Alaikum,
 
 
 
 
 
REMEMBER ALLAH UNCEASINGLY............
 
[ALLAH'S Quran - 33:41] "O YOU who have attained to faith! Remember God with unceasing remembrance,"
 
The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) has said :
 
 
[Muslim – Book #003, Hadith #0724] "'A'isha said: The Apostle of ALLAH (may peace be upon him) used to remember ALLAH at all moments."
 
 
[Bukhari – Book #76, Hadith #486] "Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said ALLAH will give shade to seven (types of people) under His Shade (on the Day of Resurrection). (one of them will be) a person who remembers ALLAH and his eyes are then flooded with tears."
 
 
[Bukhari – Book #93, Hadith #502] "Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "ALLAH says: 'I am just as My slave thinks I am, (i.e. I am able to do for him what he thinks I can do for him) and I am with him if He remembers Me. If he remembers Me in himself, I too, remember him in Myself; and if he remembers Me in a group of people, I remember him in a group that is better than they; and if he comes one span nearer to Me, I go one cubit nearer to him; and if he comes one cubit nearer to Me, I go a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running."
 
[Muslim – Book #035, Hadith #6471] "Abu Huraira reported ALLAH's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying that ALLAH, the Exalted and Glorious, thus stated: I am near to the thought of My servant as he thinks about Me, and I am with him as he remembers Me. And if he remembers Me in his heart, I also remember him in My Heart, and if he remembers Me in assembly I remember him in assembly, better than his (remembrance), and if he draws near Me by the span of a palm, I draw near him by the cubit, and if he draws near Me by the cubit I draw near him by the space (covered by) two hands. And if he walks towards Me, I rush towards him."
 
ALLAH  HAFIZ.
 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Click & Join
CoolcollectionsForYou
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CoolCollectionsForYou/
====================================================
Group Email Addresses
Post message: CoolCollectionsForYou@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: CoolCollectionsForYou-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe: CoolCollectionsForYou-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner: CoolCollectionsForYou-owner@yahoogroups.com

R i z w a n-A l a m   - Owner
Alam.Rizwan@Yahoo.com

Shamsher Afridi  - Sr. Moderator
jimrizin@Yahoo.com

Raj Singh Tomar  - Moderator/Designer
rajsinghtomar@aol.com

Nikita Anand  - Moderator/Designer
hotnsexytulip@yahoo.com

------------------
DISCLAIMER :
------------------


This message serves informational purposes only and should not be viewed as an irrevocable indenture between anyone. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender at CoolCollectionsForYou-Owner@yahoogroups.com. The recipient acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the Individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of The C.C.4.U. Group. reserves the right to repeal, change, amend, modify, add, or withdraw the contents herein without notice or obligation.
---------------------------------------------------
Note:- CoolCollectionsForYou is Not Responsible For Any Claims.
---------------------------------------------------
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment