Search This Blog

Saturday 23 March 2013

[Yaadein_Meri] Re: " Marriage of poor sisters"-Pls Donate Generously

 

I personally think sixty thausand is not much per marriage , as cost of everythings have gone too high . I asked for the mode/way to make my contribution.

From: Farrukh Abidi <farrukhabidi@yahoo.com>
To: Yaadein_Meri@yahoogroups.com
Cc: drjamilrizvi@yahoo.com; shahfaisalkhann@gmail.com; khader.aabdul@gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, 21 March 2013, 2:09
Subject: Re: " Marriage of poor sisters"-Pls Donate Generously
Assalamu alaikum

Brother abdul khader! Can you please tell me why they need such a big amount
RS 60000 per marriage? I think it is a big amount of money for one marriage, do you
know the reason for this amount?

Farrukh Abidi


--- On Wed, 3/20/13, Dr.Jamil Rizvi <drjamilrizvi@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Dr.Jamil Rizvi <drjamilrizvi@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaadein_Meri] " Marriage of poor sisters"-Pls Donate Generously
To: "Yaadein_Meri@yahoogroups.com" <Yaadein_Meri@yahoogroups.com>
Received: Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 2:31 AM

 
Shah Faisal ASA , yes I will try to contribute InshahAllah , at present I am in a gulf country but I intend to go on a short visit to Pakistan next month , can you please guide me as how to contribute during my stay in Pakistan .DR. JAMIL. RIZVI.
From: SHAH FAISAL KHAN <shahfaisalkhann@gmail.com>
To:
Sent: Monday, 18 March 2013, 4:59
Subject: [Yaadein_Meri] " Marriage of poor sisters"-Pls Donate Generously
 
---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: abdul khader <khader.aabdul@gmail.com> Date: Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 11:39 AM Subject: Marriage of poor sisters To: Salamalikum,
Hope you are doing well.
I have two request for marriage of our dini sisters.
Both are from villages around Hyderabad. I have personally done the investigations.
The girls are orphans, ones brother earns rs 50 a day while the others is very small to earn any thing.
Their marriage are scheduled in the month of April.
Approximate money which we are looking to collect is RS 60000 per marriage.
Please donate generously, in sha allah the rewards shall be reaped here and after.
 
-- 
Regards,Mohammed Abdul khader
9866876255

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment