Search This Blog

Friday 15 February 2013

~:C.C.4.U:~ 'Assalaamu Alaykum'....

 

'Assalaamu Alaykum '....
 
Sorry for the delayed response ..... Thanks for your feedback & the quote by 'Khalil Gibran'!
 
Sister in faith with Salaams to all-
... Y a s m i n ...
"Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah"


--- On Tue, 1/8/13, Capt Amit <milan_das1958@yahoo.co.in> wrote:


From: Capt Amit <milan_das1958@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: ~:C.C.4.U:~ 'Assalaamu Alaykum wa Rahmatuallah' to All ...
To: "CoolCollectionsForYou@yahoogroups.com" <CoolCollectionsForYou@yahoogroups.com>, "Y a s m i n ." <nurie786@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 8:49 PM

Good morning wednesday
Brothers and sisters
 




Milan



I love you, my brother, whoever you are - whether you worship in a church, kneel in  your temple, or pray in your mosque. " -  Kahlil Gibran

Before forwarding this e-mail, as a courtesy, respect others privacy.Delete all email addresses. Using BCC to add address also helps guard privacy. Erasing the history also helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and viruses from being propagated. Thank You.

Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this group is not my own collection. MY ALL EFFORT IS COPY PASTE ONLY. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our members to avoid searching everywhere. So none of these are my own creation. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed.


From: Y a s m i n. <nurie786@yahoo.com>
To: Y a s m i n . <nurie786@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 9 January 2013 3:47 AM
Subject: ~:C.C.4.U:~ 'Assalaamu Alaykum wa Rahmatuallah' to All ...

 
'Assalaamu Alaykum wa Rahmatuallah', ~to All ~.
 
A sister in faith wrote asking me to send my contacts her 'e-mail' address
so whomsoever of  you
would like to contact her directly to order her 'Halal' products may do so 'In Shaa Allah'.
 
"Jazak Allah Khair" for the words of encouragement Sister Cinthya-.
 I pray your business is a success-'Aameen'.
With my 'Salaams' to All ~Sister in Faith~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Please review & contact the Sister directly~ 'In Shaa Allah'~]
--- On Fri, 1/4/13, Cinthya Mon <enfantaise@Yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Cinthya Mon enfantaise@Yahoo.comSubject:
 Re: [ History Islam & Beyond . . .] *Purer for Your Hearts & Their Hearts~*[QURAN] ~ "My Veil is my Cure" {!!!}
To: nurie786@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, January 4, 2013, 11:21 PM

Salam sister Yasmin,

I love all the e-mails you send they are really inspiring and spiritual, Alhamdulah. 
 
May Allah bless you for all that you do.
 
 A lot of your e-mails have at times made me cry, believe, and realize.
 
Thank you, is a very simple word for everything.
At times during the week I only wait for your emails.
 
You are doing greater good than you can imagine.

I write to you because of the pursuit of being a good Muslim is indeed difficult in Western countries. There is potentially HARAM in our foods, and discovered HARAM in our everyday products, even baby products. 

It was very upsetting. For this reason I have started a business in 100% vegan health and wellness products. 

I ask that if you could please kindly help me spread the message about an alternative to the HARAM products which are being absorbed in our bloodstream from our skin pores poisoning us and our children.

Please sister if there are concerned Muslims who would like a better option, kindly ask them to contact me at cinthya.monzoor@gmail.com.
Inshallah I start this business with pure heart and pure intent,
may Allah help me.
 
May ALLAH make you successful in your pursuits.
Thank you
Salam
Cinthya Monzoor.


Sent from Samsung Mobile

"Y a s m i n." <nurie786@yahoo.com> wrote:
Bismillaah, wal-hamdulilaah, was-salaatu was-salaamu 'alaa Rasoolillaah.
 
 
Assalaamu Alaykum wa Rahmatuallahi wa Barakatuhu
 
 "O Prophet! Tell thy wives and thy daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks close round them (when they go abroad).
 That will be better, so that they may be recognised and not annoyed.
Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.
 

{Source:- 'Quran' ~Surat Al-'Aĥzāb~ # 33 A# 59  ~ }
 
 
And when you ask them (the Prophet's wives) for anything you want, ask them from behind a screen, that is purer for your hearts and their hearts.'
 
{ Source :- 'Quran'~Surat Al-'Aĥzāb~ # 33 A# 53}
 



 

 
The Muslim Woman *Unveiled*
 
You look at me and call me oppressed,
Simply because of the way I'm dressed,

You know me not for what's inside,
You judge the clothing I wear with pride,

My body's not for your eyes to hold,
You must speak to my mind, not my feminine mold,
I'm an individual, I'm no mans slave,
It's Allah's pleasure that I only crave,

I have a voice so I will be heard,
For in my heart I carry His word,

"
O ye women, wrap close your cloak,
So you won't be bothered by ignorant folk",
Man doesn't tell me to dress this way,
It's a Law from Allah that I obey,

Oppressed is something I'm truly NOT,
For liberation is what I've got,

It was given to me many centuries ago,
With the right to prosper, the right to grow,
I can climb mountains or  cross the seas,
Expand my mind in all degrees,
 
 

  Behind the veil I am the queen..
I have a body that no one has seen..
Many people think I am oppressed-
And wonder how I got myself into this mess..

My veil is my cure..
And makes my heart pure..
It earns me my love from Allah my Lord..
And makes me strong against any sword..

Behind my beautiful veil lies..
My savior from the temptation of guys!
'Behind my veil,' I begin to say..
'Is where I shall forever stay!'
  
 
 
 
"Salaams" To You All...
 
... Y a s m i n ...
"Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah"
Say, 'Indeed, my Prayer, my Rites of Sacrifice,
my Living and my Dying are for ALLAH, Lord of the Worlds'.
{'Quran'~Surat Al-'An`am -# 6-162.}
' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever each day passes
then part of you has Gone.
[Al-Hasan Al-Basree]

I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!
{'Insha Allah'~'Aameen'}

 
 

 


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
Click & Join
CoolcollectionsForYou
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CoolCollectionsForYou/
====================================================
Group Email Addresses
Post message: CoolCollectionsForYou@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: CoolCollectionsForYou-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe: CoolCollectionsForYou-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner: CoolCollectionsForYou-owner@yahoogroups.com

R i z w a n-A l a m   - Owner
Alam.Rizwan@Yahoo.com

Shamsher Afridi  - Sr. Moderator
jimrizin@Yahoo.com

Raj Singh Tomar  - Moderator/Designer
rajsinghtomar@aol.com

Nikita Anand  - Moderator/Designer
hotnsexytulip@yahoo.com

------------------
DISCLAIMER :
------------------


This message serves informational purposes only and should not be viewed as an irrevocable indenture between anyone. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender at CoolCollectionsForYou-Owner@yahoogroups.com. The recipient acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the Individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of The C.C.4.U. Group. reserves the right to repeal, change, amend, modify, add, or withdraw the contents herein without notice or obligation.
---------------------------------------------------
Note:- CoolCollectionsForYou is Not Responsible For Any Claims.
---------------------------------------------------
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment