Search This Blog

Friday 18 January 2013

~:C.C.4.U:~ Intelligent Baccha -

 

Intelligent Baccha xD=p

A female teacher, was hving a problem wid a boy in her class of 3rd grade.

The boy said 'M'am, I should b in 4th grade, Ï'm smarter dan my sis & she's in d 4th grade'.
The M'am {Teacher} had heard enough of his complains & took d boy 2 d Principal's office. She explained everything 2 d Principal who decided 2 test d boy with some questions dat a 4th grade shud knw.
Principal: What's 3+3?
Boy: 6
Principal: 6+6?
Boy: 12 & so on..
The Principal asked d boy many ques $ the boy got them right.
The Principal den asked M'am 2 send d boy 2 4th grade.

M'am decided 2 ask sum more questions & the Principal agreed.
M'am: Wat does a cow have 4 of,that Ï've only 2 of?
Boy: Legs
M'am: What's in ur pants dat u have but I dont have?
Boy: Pockets
M'am: Wat starts wit a C & ends with T, is hairy, oval, delicious & contains thin whitish liquid?
Boy: Coconut
M'am: Wat goes in hard & pink den comes out soft & sticky?
The principal's eyes open really wide,but b4 he could stop d answer, d boy was taking charge.
Boy: Bubble Gum
M'am: U stick ur poles inside me. U tie me down 2 get me up, I get wet b4 u do. Wat am I?
Boy: Tent
D principal was luking restless
M'am: A finger goes in me. U fiddle with me when u're bored. D best man always has me 1stn what am I?
Boy: Wedding Ring
M'am: I come in many sizes. When Ï'm not well, I drip. Wen u blow me,u feel good?
Boy: Nose
M'am: I've a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates,I come wid a quiver
Boy:Arrow
M'am: What starts wit 'F' & ends with a 'K' & if u dont get it, u've 2 use ur hand?
Boy:Fork
M'am: Wats it dat all men have,it's longer in some men dan others,d Pope doesn't use his & a man gives it 2 his wife after marriage?
Boy: Surname
M'am: What part of d man has no bone,but has muscles wid a lot of veins like pumpkin & responsible 4 making love?
Boy: Heart
The principal breathed a sigh of relief & told d teacher:-
'Send d boy 2 University, I got d last 10 questions wrong myself!X_X :$

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Click & Join
CoolcollectionsForYou
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CoolCollectionsForYou/
====================================================
Group Email Addresses
Post message: CoolCollectionsForYou@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: CoolCollectionsForYou-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe: CoolCollectionsForYou-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner: CoolCollectionsForYou-owner@yahoogroups.com

R i z w a n-A l a m   - Owner
Alam.Rizwan@Yahoo.com

Shamsher Afridi  - Sr. Moderator
jimrizin@Yahoo.com

Raj Singh Tomar  - Moderator/Designer
rajsinghtomar@aol.com

Nikita Anand  - Moderator/Designer
hotnsexytulip@yahoo.com

------------------
DISCLAIMER :
------------------


This message serves informational purposes only and should not be viewed as an irrevocable indenture between anyone. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender at CoolCollectionsForYou-Owner@yahoogroups.com. The recipient acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the Individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of The C.C.4.U. Group. reserves the right to repeal, change, amend, modify, add, or withdraw the contents herein without notice or obligation.
---------------------------------------------------
Note:- CoolCollectionsForYou is Not Responsible For Any Claims.
---------------------------------------------------
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment