Search This Blog

Monday 31 December 2012

[Yaadein_Meri] *I BEGOT NOT NOR WAS I BEGOTTEN...NONE Comparable to ME*!~{Hadith Qudsi #2}

 

 

 

'Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was

Salaam 'ala Rasulillah'

'As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi

Wa-Barakatuhu'.

 

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah~{ra}

 (may Allah be pleased with him)~ who said that the...

 

Messenger of Allah ~

(peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:-

"Allah Almighty has said:-

 

'The son of Adam denied Me and he had no right to do so.

 

And he reviled Me and he had no right to do so.

 

As for his denying Me-

 

it is his saying:-

 

'He will not remake me as He made me at first'

{i.e.~ bring me back to life after death.....}

 

and the initial creation of his...

is no easier for Me than remaking him{!}

 

As for his reviling Me, it is his saying:-

 

 'Allah has taken to

Himself a son,'

 

 while I am the.....

One, the Everlasting Refuge{!!!}

 

'I begot not nor was I begotten, and there is none comparable

to ME !'

 

[ Source :- Bukhari (also by an-Nasa'i); Hadith Qudsi # 2 ]

 

'Say, He is Allah, the One and Only!

Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;

He Begetteth not nor is He begotten.

And there is none like unto Him.'

 

{Source :-Qur'an~Surat Al-'Ikhlāş (The Sincerity ) 112~ Ayah #s 1~4 }

 

 

~Please Note :- Hadith Qudsi (or Sacred Hadith) are so named because,

 unlike the majority of Hadith which are Prophetic Hadith,

their authority [Sanad] is traced back not to .....

the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) ~

but to the Almighty{!} [Alhamdullilah !]

 

My 'Salaam' to You All

 

Y a s m i n.

"All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever}

the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"

{'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }

'Wasting time is Worse than Death!

Because Death Separates you from this World

Whereas wasting Time Separates you from Allah'.

Ibn Qayimm Al-Jawziyyah.

I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!

'Insha Allah'!

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone.

{Al-Hasan Al-Basree}

 

 

 

Courtesy: This beneficial mail was shared by Sister Yasmin. . May Allah Bless in this world  & reward her generously in the Hereafter! (Ameen Ameen Ameen)

Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said: "The noblest charity is that a Muslim acquires some knowledge (of the Deen) then imparts it to a brother Muslim." (Ibn Majah)

Disclaimer: Sharing work by any author or any website does not mean the endorsement of all the other works / materials of the said

author / website as authentic.

 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment