Search This Blog

Sunday 9 December 2012

[Yaadein_Meri] Fw: 10 DEC - DISCOVER YOURSELF WORKSHOP SCHEDULE -3

 



--- On Mon, 12/10/12, SADATHULLAH KHAN <awskhan@gmail.com> wrote:

From: SADATHULLAH KHAN <awskhan@gmail.com>
Subject: 10 DEC - DISCOVER YOURSELF WORKSHOP SCHEDULE -3
To: "AwsKhan" <awskhan@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, December 10, 2012, 11:45 AM


Assalamu alaikum

We request you to forward to all your friends and relatives.

Wassalam


In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful


www.discoveryourself.in

"DISCOVER YOURSELF"

WORKSHOP SCHEDULE – DEC- JANUARY 2013

264- WORKSHOP IN MUMBAI
DATES: 14,15 & 16 DEC 12
Timings: 8.30 am to 7.30 pm
Course fee; Rs 300/-
(Includes course material, Tea & Lunch)
Venue: Mesco Education Society
Crescent English High School Hall,
117/3 dervi Pada Sri Lank Area,
Kausa Mumbra.

Organised By: Jamat-e-Islami-Hind
Mumbra (Area- Thane)

Contact for Details and Registrations:
Mr Zafar Ansari 9892994174
MR. ABDUL WAHEED : 97028 770 87
EMAIL: 
waheed29@gmail.com

265-       WORKSHOP IN KUWAIT
DATES: 20, 21 & 22 DEC 12
Timiings:
Thursday- Day 1: 17.30 to 21.45
Friday-    Day 2: 9:00 to 20:00
Saturday- Day 3: 9.00 to 20.00

(With Time for all 4 prayers, Lunch, Dinner and coffee breaks)

Contact for Details and Registrations:
MR. SHAKEEL KHAN 
CELL: +965-67797586

EMAIL:  
k.shakeel@gmail.com

266-               WORKSHOP IN HYDERABAD
DATES: 28,29 & 30  DECEMBER 2012
Timings: 8.30 am to 6.30 pm
Course Fee: Rs 750/-
(Timing includes break for Salah, Tea and Lunch)

Venue: Wood Bridge Grand Hotel,
Opp. Mehdi Function Hall,
Lakdikapul, Road,
Hyderabad
Organised By: Institute of Human Excellence & Professional Management,
Near Azizia Masjid, Mehdipatnam, Hyderbad
www.ihpem.com
Contact for Details and Registrations:
MR. IMRAN BASHEER  CELL: +91 9866009951/ 9000185657
Abdul Muqeet: 9908295809/887579522
EMAIL: discoveryourself.hyd@gmail.com


WORKSHOP SCHEDULE- 2013

            WORKSHOP IN BAHRAIN
DATES: 10,11,12 &13 JANUARY 2013
For details Contact;
Mr. Zaheer:
   +973 36 111 427
Email:
muhammadzaheerbabar@gmail.com

WORKSHOP IN DUBAI (PROPOSAL)
DATES: 17,18 & 19 JANUARY 2013
For details Contact;
Mr. Majid Mukarram
:  + 971 50 653 6 921
E: mems.mena@eim.ae
(Note: As on date Pending confirmation)

SOUTH AFRICA TOUR - 2013


  1. DATES: 8,9 & 10 FEBRUARY 20`13 - CAPE TOWN


  2. DATES: 15, 16 & 17 FEBRUARY 2013- JOHANNESBURG

  3. DATES : 22,23 & 24 FEBRUARY 2013 - STANGER 

  4. DATES : 01,02 & 03  MARCH 2013 – DURBAN

FOR DETAILS AND INFORMATION CONTACT:

CRESCENT INTERNATIONAL

012 370 1069 / 082 707 3996 / 076 785 6751

E-MAIL: crescentintl@gmail.com 

 Fatima Shakoor: shakoorfa@gmail.com

  5. DATES : 08,09, 10 MARCH 2013 - BULAWAYO , ZIMBABWE

 Aisha Adam Esat :
Email:
aishaadamesat67@gmail.com


  6. DATES: 15,16 & 17 MARCH 2013 - GABORONE, BOTSWANA

Joyce Salma Kalake

Tel:           (+267) 3912734

Email:       jkalake@minchinkelly.bw


261- WORKSHOP IN DUBAI

"DISCOVER YOURSELF"

HELD ON: 22, 23 & 24 NOVEMBER 2012

ORGANISED BY: Islamic and Religious Guidance Department, Government of Dubai.

 

SOME OF THE PARTICIPANTS SHARE THEIR EXPEREINCE OF THE WORKSHOP:

·       It was Masahallah a good reminder for me to keep myself on the path of Allah Subhanallah. It opened my eyes.

·       I understood Islam in more practical way and implement it as a way of life instead of just treating it as a religion.

·       This workshop proved a different dimension of affirmation that "Islam is only a way of Life".

·       Subhanallah the workshop was like a wakeup call for me as I realized that my biggest enemy of my life and how to avoid in order to achieve my Jannah.

·       It helped me to control my ego, anger, and has shown me the way to live in reality than in Illusion.

·       The workshop is so valuable it should not be free.

·       Masahallah, good effort to strengthen Muslim Ummah.

·       It was really, really useful and a turning point of my life.

·       It helped me discover myself in an Islamic way.

·       I am very grateful to this workshop for bringing me out of the past which I was carrying till I attended the workshop.

·       It opened our eyes and mind to identify our enemy and showed how to win.

·       The workshop practically showed u the understanding of Islamic way of life.

·       The workshop was useful in many ways, it showed me the human nature and it taught me how to live as a Muslim.

·       Masha-Allah, something which is the need at this moment.

·       The workshop helped me to look for answers within.

·       The workshop filled the missing link, Alhamdulillah. It helped me put my knowledge into actions and took me out if my box and destroyed my ego.

·       The workshop helped me in distinguishing the difference between Allah's way and my way.

·       It helped me improve my relationship with my Creator and creations.

·       The workshop helped me to understand my weakness and to identify my inner self.

·       It is excellent and every human being should experience this workshop.

·       Finally I have admitted myself that my ego is in control of me and my life.

·       Very interesting and excellent workshop for the first time.

·       I enjoyed the workshop and at the same time learnt many things.

·       The workshop helped in forming the right perspective of life in terms of Islam.


ALI: Subhanallah, the workshop was very beneficial to me. It helped me to connect to Almighty Allah. I can feel the inner peace. It was a wonderful if not fantastic workshop I have ever attended in my life. I am a new born baby with a strong shield to fight my inner self lead by 'Iblis'.  I realised the 'big' or 'giant Iblis' was me 'My ego' and I use to keep on blaming other innocent creature for all my problems. My whole life changed completely.

NADEEM:  Life changing literally!! The inner voice was always chattering- blaming life, luck, society, myself, and environment for all my failures. Realised that my pride was responsible for the situations I created and got stuck in it. Now I have realised the tools are also within me to help me untie the complex knots I have got tripped in! I thank the organisers and Mr Khan for their efforts and sincerity to help others. Jazakallah!

 

AMINA: Alhamdulillah, I have been attending Islamic courses from young age, during my teen age, I was guided to follow the Quran and Sunnah based on that I decided to take up my bachelors in Sharia and Islamic Studies. Even though I gathered a lot of information, it was very difficult for me to implement it because of my ego.  I got married and I found my husband was not very religious which really disheartened me. I being short tempered, snapped at every action of his. He being a patient man, Alhamdulillah has changed a lot after knowing the truth. But my ego was only boasted at this. Alhamdulillah, past two days I am able to control my 'Qareen' the chatter box inside me, which has completely changed the way I behave or respond to my family and my surroundings. Jazakallah Khair!

 

JUWAIRIA:  Alhamdulillah, this workshop opened my mind. Also it is the answer to all my questions. This workshop helped me to apply what I had learned. This workshop is practically helping us to distinguish the right path of Allah. It is like 'knowledge in action', action rather than passive praying and reading the Quran.

 

MUKHTAR: The workshop brought me to the ground realities. I have attended many Islamic lectures and seminars but this workshop brushed my basic human skills and opened my eyes. Br Sadathullah is awesome! Subhanallah.

 

AFRA: It was really interesting and got to know "who am I really". It pointed me out where my fault was and how to overcome it.  How to get rid of the negativity in me? My family also got interested in listening to my experience and even it created a good and happy atmosphere at home Alhamdulillah.

 

SHAHEEN: I am always right and this was my attitude. Now, after the workshop I understood how deeply I hurt my own family members. Now, from day one I controlled my tongue, and I promised myself to be conscious of my actions saying 'Allah is watching me'. The massages given by the person sitting next to me made strangers into good friends. My attitude changed, now I have submitted and will be true to myself. I feel strong and responsible that I can change the world by being good. I loved the hugging exercise which made me near to my parents and relatives. Everything was excellent and I feel blessed that I attended this workshop.

 

ANSER: I can feel a positive attitude to take my life forward. I have attended many personality development workshops and this workshop with Islamic perspective has given me a better understanding of the concepts.

 

ANJUM: There is a big change in me. I am more close to my husband, my parents and my family members.

 

--
A.W.SADATHULLAH KHAN
Editor, Islamic Voice, English Monthly
www.islamicvoice.com
facebook.com/islamicvoice786
# 3/1 Palm Grove Road, Victoria Layout, Bangalore- 560047, India
TEL Office:  +91- 080- 41126165,080-65000211, +91 9241109529
Cell: 098451 58996 (INDIA)/ 082 815 6767 (SOUTH AFRICA)
Annual subscription for Islamic Voice,English monthly
only Rs 150/- for India, All other countries US$ 15/-

Discover yourself Workshop visit:
http://www.discoveryourself.in

WHEN U ARE IN BANGALORE STAY WITH US
@ Paalmgrove Residency
Service Apartment.
(Bed & Breakfast)

www.paalmgrove.com










__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment