Search This Blog

Thursday 13 December 2012

[Yaadein_Meri] The forgiveness for Adam Alaihis Salaam when he committed an error

 


Narrated by 'Umar bin al-Khattab(may allah be pleased with him) Allah's Messenger  said: When Adam committed the error, he submitted (to Allah): O Lord, I beg You to forgive me through the mediation of Muhammad(may peace be upon him). Then Allah said: O Adam! How did you recognize Muhammad(may peace be upon him) as I have not created him yet?

He replied: O Lord, when You created me with Your divine hand and breathed Your soul into me, I raised my head and saw 'lailaha illallahu Muhammad-ur-rasulullah (there is no god but Allah, Muhammad
(may peace be upon him) is Allah's Messenger)' inscribed on each pillar of the Throne.

 I discovered that with Your name, the name of only such a person can be
associated who is Your most beloved of all the creatures. At this Allah said: O Adam, you have said it correctly. Of all the creatures I love him the most. Now when you offered your prayer through his mediation, I forgave you. And if Muhammad
(may peace be upon him) were not there, I would not have created even you.



The tradition was transmitted through many chains and was related by

 Bayhaqi in Dala'il-un-nubuwwah (5:489);
 Tabarani in al-Mu'jam-ul-awsat (7:259#6498) and al-Mu'jam-us-saghir (2:82-3)
 Haythami  stated it in Majma'-uz-zawa'id (8:253); Ibn 'Asakir in Tahdhib tarikh
 Dimashq al-kabir generally known as Tarikh/Tahdhib Ibn'Asakir (2:359-60);
 Ibn Kathir, al-Bidayah wan-nihayah (1:131; 2:291-2);
 Ibn Hajar Haythami in al-Jawhar-ulmuazzam(p.61);.


Hadith 2

O Allah, I beg Your forgiveness through Your beloved and most honoured servant
Muhammad(Sallalaahu Alaihi wasallam) and through his distinction You have blessed him with.


Imam Suyuti cites in ad-Durr-ul-manthur (1:60).


[Extracted from Shaykh Ul Islam, Tahir ul qadri 's Beeseeching for Help ]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment