Search This Blog

Friday 22 June 2012

[Yaadein_Meri] PROPHET ( Peace Be Upon Him ) A GOOD EXAMPLE...............FOLLOW THE EXEMPLAR

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
PROPHET A GOOD EXAMPLE................FOLLOW THE EXEMPLAR
 
ALLAH'S Quran – [33:21]   "Certainly you have in the Messenger of Allah an excellent exemplar for him who hopes in Allah and the latter day and remembers Allah much."
 
The PROPHET (Peace Be Upon Him) has said:
 
PRAYERS
 
[BUKHARI, Book #10, Hadith #506]  "Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "If there was a river at the door of anyone of you and he took a bath in it five times a day would you notice any dirt on him?" They said, "Not a trace of dirt would be left." The Prophet added, "That is the example of the five prayers with which Allah blots out (annuls) evil deeds."
 
PRAYERS AT MAQAM IBRAHIM
[BUKHARI, Book #26, Hadith #693]  "Narrated Ibn Umar: The Prophet reached Mecca, circumambulated the Kaba seven times and then offered a two Rakat prayer behind Maqam Ibrahim. Then he went towards the Safa. Allah has said, "Verily, in Allah's Apostle you have a good example." 
  
 
CHARITY
 
[BUKHARI, Book #24, Hadith #523]  "Narrated Abu Huraira : The Prophet said, "The example of a miser and an alms-giver is like the exampleof two persons wearing iron cloaks." Allah's Apostle also said, "The example of an alms-giver and a miser is like the example of two persons who have two iron cloaks on them from their breasts to their collar bones, and when the alms-giver wants to give in charity, the cloak becomes capacious till it covers his whole body to such an extent that it hides his fingertips and covers his footprints (obliterates his tracks). (1) And when the miser wants to spend, it (the iron cloak) sticks and every ring gets stuck to its place and he tries to widen it, but it did not become wide."
 
PRAYER FOR FORGIVENESS
[MUSLIM, Book #035, Hadith #6563]  "Abu Musa Ash'ari reported on the authority of his father that Allahs Apostle (may peace be upon him) used to supplicate in these words:" O Allah, forgive me my faults, my ignorance, my immoderation in my concerns. And Thou art better aware (of my affairs) than myself. O Allah, grant me forgiveness (of the faults which I committed) seriously or otherwise (and which I committed inadvertently and deliberately). All these (failings) are in me. O Allah, grant me forgiveness from the fault which I did in haste or deferred, which I committed in privacy or in public and Thou art better aware of (them) than myself. Thou art the First and the Last and over all things Thou art Omnipotent."
 
[BUKHARI, Book #75, Hadith #319]  "Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying. " By Allah! I ask for forgiveness from Allah and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day."  
 
 
 




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment