Search This Blog

Friday 18 May 2012

[Yaadein_Meri] Late khaksar's death cause and little bit biography

 

asalam-o-alikum,
 
                            As everyone now know that she passed away. .. many her friends and knowing persons who gain benefit from her are asking about the death cause. And many other suggested to continue her work. I am also trying to do that with full attention and power to do that with dignity and honestly.
 
first of all I am really thankful to all those who prayed for her & who participated in esal-sawab. I have no words to thank them all, but only jazakAllah.
 
I know from the prayers and concerns that many of you are doing prayers for late mahvish. I am again thankful to all such persons who are participating in this activity. May Allah Ta'ala gave you reward for this and this become the source of Maghfirat for Late and for us also. Ameen Even different groups started a complete session for esal sawab, and for dua after today's jumma prayer.
 
what a luck she has, that even she's now passed away. but everyone who know her or not is praying for her. this is the reward of sharing knowledge I think.
 
Death cause:
                        She lost her life in a road accident when she's coming back from Pirmahal to Lahore on Toba Bypass. She passed away. as everyone know that bypass is a two-way road and heavy traffic mostly use that road. bypass is a short cut to move from one station to other.
 
About continuing her work:
                                                many of late's friends/mates/loving person's suggested and asked me to continue here work of spreading knowledge via emails. I will do this inshallah as soon as possible and I am exploring all his machine and all her library. I am checking her inbox also, this is a time required job to check her inbox because her inbox contain more than 5 thousand emails, yahoo groups emails are not included in this.
 
Request: I know that many of you are very close to her, so please assist me in continuing her work of spreading knowledge. I am creating a new ID for this purpose with "khaksar" so that here name remain alive.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment