Search This Blog

Thursday 3 May 2012

«*» RUKHSANA«*» Re: «*» RUKHSANA«*» Re: «*» RUKHSANA«*» You're *always* online.

 

personnal matter on personal IDs please.

On 3 May 2012 09:22, Fathima Hussain <fazliya_fathima@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

Yes I m alway online most of the time my brother and other friends will come to chat with me.   When I m going off after office only I sign out it.

--- On Tue, 5/1/12, Saven Stars <savenstars@yahoo.in> wrote:

From: Saven Stars <savenstars@yahoo.in>
Subject: «*» RUKHSANA«*» You're *always* online.
To: "Rukhsana" <Rukhsana@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 1, 2012, 6:35 AM

 
 
 .
You're *always* online.
So, I had to ask...
Is it that you're working late?
Or that you just left your messenger on?
Maybe you're still up surfing...
Or maybe you're too far gone!
What if you're addicted
To some chat room or a game!?
Or maybe you're building a website
To gain internet fame!
I always see you online,
So I wonder how you are...
But I never see you log off,
And to me that's just bizarre!
I hope that it's not because of work
I'd hate to see you stressed...
But I really have to wonder
If you ever get any rest!

Drop me an email and let me know how you're doing!!
I'd love to hear from you if you've got the time!
Click here to Join SmileWorld -- Image Loading! 
 
alkasaji2012-1.gif




--
never cry in front of others.............
don't give them the pleasure of  knowing
how much they hurt you.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
      
VISIT RUKHSANA FM ONLINE RADIO
http://www.freewebs.com/rukhsanafm   

Enjoy your stay at Rukhsana Group.

Moderators Rukhsana Group:
Aika Rani, Mumtaz Ali, Sitara Ansari, Lilly, Akhtar,
Contact us at: Aika_Rani@Yahoo.Com
Rukhsana-owner@yahoogroups.com 
**********************************                      
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment