Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 March 2012

[Yaadein_Meri] bEST fRIENDS sO cUTE

 



-
                                                                                                                    

 
Best Friends so cute


Memories were all I had

and just the thought of them made me sad.
 

I cried every night wondering how to make it right.
 

I wish you could erase that day and that fight.
 

Would you please forgive me? I don't know where to start.

It hurts me so bad to have this hole in my heart!

I don't want our friendship to totally end.

I need you! You are my best friend!

So can we make a promise to stay together 'till the end?

A vow to each other to ALWAYS be BEST FRIENDS?

Have A Nice Day
Regards

 







__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment