Search This Blog

Sunday 8 October 2017

Always Look Both Ways

Uh, We Don't Think Train Barriers Are Supposed To Work This Way, What Would Happen If You Microwaved A Microwave?, Help! I Love This Mattress So Much I Can't Get Out Of Bed, Man Ogles Woman On The Street, Gets Some Instant Karma, Why People In The Middle Ages Walked Differently Than We Do Now, Pro Tip: Do Not Try To Rob A Jiu-Jitsu Parlor
This Week's Top Videos
Sunday, October 8, 2017
Uh, We Don't Think Train Barriers Are Supposed To Work This Way
'OH, I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO DOWN?'
Uh, We Don't Think Train Barriers Are Supposed To Work This Way
digg.com
Honestly, it's lucky this didn't end a lot worse.
A SQUARE MEAL
What Would Happen If You Microwaved A Microwave?
digg.com
Is it the dividing-by-zero catastrophe everyone hopes it is, or is it nothing more than just putting a metal box inside of a smaller metal box?
WITH LULL MATTRESSES SPONSORED
Help! I Love This Mattress So Much I Can't Get Out Of Bed
digg.com
It took me 27 years and a mattress sent to my house in a box, but I finally got the best sleep of my life. Without further ado, a Lull mattress review from someone who's actually slept on one.
KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE SIDEWALK
Man Ogles Woman On The Street, Gets Some Instant Karma
digg.com
If you're going to turn around just to watch a woman pass, you better be prepared to deal with the consequences.
IF THE SHOE FITS...
Why People In The Middle Ages Walked Differently Than We Do Now
digg.com
A difference in footwear may have led people in the modern era to develop a different gait than people in medieval times.
WHOOPS
Pro Tip: Do Not Try To Rob A Jiu-Jitsu Parlor
digg.com
"Hey, I'm looking for an easy mark. How about a business filled with men who are expertly trained on how to beat me up?"
Get more stories on Digg.com
NO SWEAT
Digg Pic Of The Day
This 200-foot truck making a sharp right turn is the most impressive thing we've seen all week. Credit: SWD Media
Digg iOS app   •   Digg Android app
Twitter   •   Facebook   •   Tumblr   •   YouTube

Advertise on Digg
digg.com   •   Unsubscribe

© 2017 Digg Inc.
50 Eldridge Street, 2nd Floor, NY, NY 10002

No comments:

Post a Comment