Search This Blog

Thursday 6 December 2012

[Yaadein_Meri] Sahih Muslim : Human Nature and nature of Allah's Apostle(may blessings and peace be upon him)

 



Human Nature and nature of Allah's Apostle(may blessings and peace  be upon him)


Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The similitude of mine and that of my Umma is that of a person who lit fire and there began to fall into it insects and moths. And I am there to hold you back, but you plunge into it.


Sahih Muslim Book 30, Number 5670:


Hammam b. Munabbih reported: Abu Huraira reported us some a hadith from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) amongst many, (and) one is this that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: A person lit fire and when the atmosphere was a glow, moths and insects began to fall into the fire, but I am there to hold them back, but they are plunging into it despite my efforts, and he further added: That is your example and mine. I am there to hold you back from fire and to save you from it, but you are plunging into it despite my efforts.

Sahih Muslim  Book 30, Number 5671:



Jabir b. Abdullah reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying. My example and your example is that of a person who lit the fire and insects and moths began to fall in it and he would be making efforts to take them out, and I am going to hold you back from fire, but you are slipping from my hand.

Sahih Muslim Book 30, Number 5672:


Allah Hafiz
Tanveer Pasha

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment