Search This Blog

Saturday 20 October 2012

[Yaadein_Meri] 'Fasting the Day of ‘Arafah an expiation for all the sins' [Muslim]

 

 

 

 

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim,

 

Assalaamalaykum WaRahmatuallahi WaBarakatahu

 

 Fasting On The Day of 'Arafah

 

 

"Fasting the Day of 'Arafah [ninth Dhul-hijjah] is an expiation for all the sins of the previous year and an expiation for all the sins of the coming year."

[Muslim]

 

May Allah [ Azwa Jall ] accept our fast! Aameen

 

"...And take a provision (with you) for the journey, but the best provision is At-Taqwa (piety, righteousness, etc.)"

 

[Qur'an, 2:197]

My 'Salaams' To You All...

... Y a s m i n ...

Say, 'Indeed, my Prayer, my Rites of Sacrifice,

my Living and my Dying are for ALLAH, Lord of the Worlds'.

{'Quran'~Surah: Al-'An`am (06); 162}

"All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever}

the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour."

{'Quran'~ Surat Al-Rahman- # 55~26-27 }

I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!
{'Insha Allah'~'Aameen'}

 

 

 

 

Courtesy: This beneficial mail was shared by Sister Yasmin. . May Allah Bless & reward her generously! (Ameen)

 

The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said,

"When Allah wishes good for someone, He bestows upon him the understanding of the Deen." [Bukhari]

 

Disclaimer: Sharing work by any author or any website does not mean the endorsement of all the other works / materials of the said

author / website as authentic.

 

 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment