Search This Blog

Friday 31 August 2012

«*» RUKHSANA«*» Re:: «*» RUKHSANA«*» ♥~♥ IF I DIE BEFORE YOU ♥~♥

 


amulakh ------------------------------ On Fri 31 Aug, 2012 8:39 AM IST MR SHAAN wrote: >♥~♥  IF I DIE BEFORE YOU  ♥~♥  > (Vinicius de Moraes) >If I die before you do me a favor: >Cry all you want, but do not fight me. >If you do not cry, do not cry; >If you can not cry, do not worry; >If you want to laugh, laugh; >If some friends tell some fact about me, > Listen and add your version; >If you praise me too, correct the exaggeration. >If others criticize me, defend me; >If you want to make me a saint, just because I died, >Show that I had a bit of a saint, >But it was far from being the saint that I paint; >If you want to make me a demon, >Show that I might have a little devil >But the life I tried to be good friend and ... >And if you want to write something about me, >Say one sentence: >- "It was my friend, believe me >And always > wanted me around! " >Here, then shed a tear. >I will not be there to wipe it, >But it does not hurt.
>Other friends will do it in my place. >I would say to you >Living as who knows who will die one day >And as he dies who knew how to live right. >Friendship makes sense only if it brings heaven >closer to the People, and opens his start right here. >But if I die before you, >I think I'm not surprised the sky. >"Being your friend, it's a piece of it ..."

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
      
VISIT RUKHSANA FM ONLINE RADIO
http://www.freewebs.com/rukhsanafm   

Enjoy your stay at Rukhsana Group.

Moderators Rukhsana Group:
Aika Rani, Mumtaz Ali, Sitara Ansari, Lilly, Akhtar,
Contact us at: Aika_Rani@Yahoo.Com
Rukhsana-owner@yahoogroups.com 
**********************************                      
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment