Search This Blog

Thursday 9 August 2012

Re: [Yaadein_Meri] Pls take lesson from my past and do not repeat the same mistake

 

Its valuable advice jazakallah khair.

--- On Thu, 9/8/12, aleemfalki <aleemfalki@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: aleemfalki <aleemfalki@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Yaadein_Meri] Pls take lesson from my past and do not repeat the same mistake
To: Yaadein_Meri@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 9 August, 2012, 5:28 AM

 

Assalamalaikum

I want to give you a very valuable advise, may Allah give me capability to convince you.

Nowadays, I feel pity when I see many people busy in writing or speaking hours and hours on various national, int'l, religious and other miscellaneous topics. I can imagine how much time they waste as one small article or comment takes away min. one hour of their invaluable time. 

I too passed my youth age without any proper guidance and plan. All my youthful energies spent in running for Jamaats, relief works, hosting the leaders and Ulema and organizing platforms for them and collecting funds for them, writing on various important topics for newspapers and magazines, counseling, reviving Urdu, helping Madarsas and students to uplift the education, organizing programs, workshops, seminars and meetings on various divergent topics, social welfare works etc. Then came the period of internet, yahoogroups, googlegroups, Face book and you tube etc. Believe me or not, this is most killing. This addiction is worse than drugs. Just writing, sharing or forwarding every topic, and then replies and arguments used to waste several hours. The internet kills your thinking process completely and makes you a reactionary. 

Of course, I have the feeling of getting "SAWAAB" as I did eveything for Allah, but when I evaluate my past and see any practical result - there is nothing. I threw all my energies in scattered works. But, since I started concentrating on Socio Reforms and gave up all other activities, Alhamdulillah there were many obvious results. This is what I want to suggest to you. The lifetime is very short. You have hardly 2-3 hours after fulfilling all the responsibilities of your job, family and your own-self. These hours are your asset. If you disperse this most valuable asset for unplanned causes, at the end of the day, you will gain nothing but tiring yourself. If you concentrate on only and only one goal, it will work like putting the bricks one by one daily and one day you will be able to construct something. No matter it will be a palace or a small hut but there will be something to show to other aspirants who want to do something in the life. 

There are hundreds of things you can do but you have to chose only one and work on that alone. dont try to sail in more than one boat. Each topic is like a seperate boat. Each one is important but you are alone, your time and energies are limited. Do give your money, advise and Dua for every other cause except time. Devote your time only to one cause which can be called as your own child. I know everyone is anxious to dominate in every field, but the procedure is that you first get recognized or identified with one project. Then the people will listen to you.

I know Muslims are demoralized everywhere like in India, Burma, Phalastine, Syria, Phillipine, US, Afghanistan etc. I know the rich Arabs are presenting an opposite picture of Islam. I know the poorest African Muslims are dying of hunger and thirst. The Muslim's own internal situation of Aqaaed, morality, social values, political existence, educational progress, financial status etc is at the lowest ebb. See the Face book or any newspaper, magazine, online groups etc there is nothing but a bad news about the Muslims. 

What is the solution?
It is not the solution that we poke our nose in every topic. Although every matter mentioned above is very important but we have to understand the fact that the time and energies everyone has got are limited. We devote most of our time in writing, forwarding, sharing and speaking about various topics and get tired. At the end of the day, we achieve nothing. We have become jack of all master of none. 

Biggest stupidity of our people is that we write in our own community. Most of the works are in Urdu or in poor English. Who reads it? No one but our our own friends click "like" on it without reading. Some devote their time to write a column or Letter to Editor in our own newspapers and that is the peak of our achievement. The result is nothing. Unless you do some work which can produce some result and which can set a positive example, there is no use of wasting time on "parasitic" topics on internet or newspapers. You should try to have your own topic, own mission and own brain-child. I know not everyone can do it but,at least, you can own somebody's mission and devote fully with time, money and energies. Just appreciating every org, every jamaat or every person on the internet without spending time, money and energies is nothing but an excuse for escapism. In fact, Hypocritical. 

I hope I could convey something.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment