Search This Blog

Thursday 8 March 2012

[Yaadein_Meri] spring

 

 


Spring





 















  A sense of warmth is tapping at the door;
And hope, a feeling out from distant lore
- Or so it seems - clears the deep refrain!

Emerging youth: a dormant lea awakes.
The raging colour, singing loud, partakes
In annual birth - spring is born again!

A zest anew for nascent life
Begins in floral train:
Carriage one: a snowdropp thrill;
Carriage two: the crocus;
Number three, a daffodil - dancing,
Drawing focus - as she would,
Attention seeker!

How I love our spring:
The bold and sleeker feel I get,
An inner glow, a ring!
I've paid the winter's chilly debt, so
Now upon the wing!

 
Join CooLCoLLectionsForYou
 



purplebflyloop.gif
orangebflyloop.gif





funscrape.com


Photobucket

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.

"Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want."



All the mails posted by me r not my property, all r taken from net, if something is copyrighted please inform me, so that i may not post the material in the future.
 
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment