Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 December 2011

[Yaadein_Meri] Fw: KNOWLEDGE SHARING

 

I have reviwed 7 Habbits and some part of First break all the rules.
so forwarded as received

--- On Tue, 12/13/11, subhan sharif <trainersubhansharif@gmail.com> wrote:

From: subhan sharif <trainersubhansharif@gmail.com>
Subject: KNOWLEDGE SHARING
To:
Date: Tuesday, December 13, 2011, 8:57 PM

Greetings of Peace!


My Dear Friend,

 

Source of human Learning are; Observation (Thinking), Company (Interacting) and Book (Reading). Knowledge sharing and networking is a key component of KM and I value it most.

 

With this sprit, I love to share with you my 2 favorite books:

On self-management 7 habits of highly effective people,

On general management First, Break all the Rules

 

 

Personally, I prefer to read the book summaries, instead of the whole book due to paucity of time. I am sure you have read all of them, if so, then these attached summaries will work as a refresher.

 

Appreciate if you reciprocate with your must-read/ favorite stuff.

 

 







__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment