Search This Blog

Thursday 24 November 2011

[Yaadein_Meri] Fwd: PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH)

 



--- On Thu, 11/24/11, Zaheer Bawany <bawanyzaheer@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Zaheer Bawany <bawanyzaheer@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fwd: PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH)


I KNOW IT IS AUTHENTIC BOOK.: AR-RAHEEQ ALMAKHTOOM
BY MAULANA SUFIHURRAHMAN MUBARAKPURI & I QUOTE FROM THIS BOOK ONCE A WEEK. I HAVE REACHED TO PAGE 49 TILL NOW. I HOPE THIS IS A COMPLETE BOOK AND OF INTEREST FOR THOSE WHO PRESERVE TREASURES.
JAZAK ALLAH FOR THE SENDER

--- On Sat, 11/19/11, SALIM DURVESH <salimdurvesh@gmail.com> wrote:



Forwarded as received.  I have no idea about its authenticity.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am forwarding this 225 page pdf booklet written by an Indian Author,  He was awarded for best research and narration by the Government of Saudi Arabia.  




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment