Search This Blog

Friday 14 October 2011

[Yaadein_Meri] Fw: Sending you flowers


----- Forwarded Message -----
  
 
 
Hello!
This should be fun to see how many I get back and to see if the bouquets actually increase.


Notice each time you receive this, there is
 an additional bouquet

HAPPY
FRIENDS DAY!!!


 


Forward to all your friends, including me. And don ' t tell me you ' re too
busy for this. Don ' t you know the phrase ' stop and smell the flowers ' ?


See how many ' bouquets ' you end up with!


You are so special!

Send this to your online friends - even me, if I ' m one of
 them - and see how many you get.
 

 

Remember happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have;
it depends solely on what you think. -Dale Carnegie
 
 
 
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 10.0.1410 / Virus Database: 1520/3898 - Release Date: 09/15/11

No comments:

Post a Comment