Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Re: [Yaadein_Meri] Welcome To Yaadein..Asandeen...Khshaik...

 

 Wa Alaikum Assalam Wa Rahmath Ullahi Wa Barkatahu
Dear Sister,
Thanks for your encouragement and appreciative comments on my joing your group. Insha Allah I will try my best to share some knowledgeable material, mostly on my different debates. Is it OK with you all???? Please also note, that I am not all the time free for such job, almost I check so many mails as per the subject and comments/reply, otherwise ignore and delete. Hope you understand my poin.
With kind regards
KHShaikh
 



2011/10/18 Rubina Yasmeen <rubina_yas@yahoo.com>
 


Assalam Alaikum Wa Rahmath Ullahi Wa Barkatahu

Welcome KhShaik..Asandeen Bhai Sahab Qibla

Aapka iss Yaadein Group Me Teh Dil Se Isteqbal Hai Kisi Ke Kehne Par Hi Sahi
2-4 Din Hi Keliye Sahi Aap Aaye Toh Sahi

Asan Deen Bhai Sahab Iss Group Me Aap Jabtak Bhi Hain Mein Chahti Hoon Ki Aap Iss Group Ke Members Ko Apni Deeni Maloomat Sarfaraz Farmayenge

Islam Ek Aisa Mazheb hai Jisko Samjhne me Apni Tamaam Umr Bhi Laga dein Toh Bhi Kamm Hai

Phir Bhi Hum Sab Aapse inn Chand Dino Me Jo ki Aap Trial Basis Par Iss Group Ko Join Karein Hain Toh Inhi Kuch Dino Me Aapke Ilm Se Hume Kuch Seekhne Ko Milega Yeh Bohut Hai Humare Liye

Bohut Shukriya Aapka iss Group Ko Join Karne Keliye

Jazak Allah Khair

Allah Hafiz
Mrs Rubina Yasmeen



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment