Search This Blog

Monday 25 July 2011

[Yaadein_Meri] Dua when Approaching Ramadhaan

 







i255fcubemohd0ab.gifi255fcubeallah8fl.gif 
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem

Ramadhan is Coming ..FAST !!!! 
 

 Dua when Approaching Ramadhaan

It is reported from Hadhrat Ubadah bin Samit(radhiyallahu anhu) that: Sayyidina Rasulullah(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) used to teach us these words (dua) when Ramadhaan approached:

Allahumma sal-limni li-ramadhaana wa-sal-lim ramadhaana li

wa-sal-limhu li muta-qab-bala

" O Allah! Protect me (from such sicknesses, diseases, etc. that will prevent me from observing the fast of Ramadhaan, make the month of Ramadhaan clear for me (let not the crescent be obscure in the beginning and end of Ramadhaan for fear that a doubt may arise in the observance and omission of fasting) and save me from sins in the month of Ramadhaan so that my acts of worship are accepted and not nullified." [Hayatus Sahabah Vol. 3 Pg. 275]

Join my  group 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment