Search This Blog

Monday 18 July 2011

[Lights of India] Friends Poem!


Listen my friend:
At any time you arrive, sit down with me on my desk.
At any time when hitting my door, my heart also will open.
Anytime we call, I'll hurry.
Any time you come, will be the best time to receive you.
Any time that you decide, I'll be ready to follow you.
Anytime you want to drink, I'll go to the source.
At any hour in which I rejoice, I will bless the Lord.
At any time you smile, it will be a grace that the Lord gives me.
Anytime that you want to leave I will go ahead in the paths.
At any time you sing, I stretch my arms.
At any time when you get bored, I'll take the cross.
At any time when you feel sad, I'll stay with you.
Anytime you remember me, I'll find life more beautiful.
Any time I left, you will be with the memory of a flower.
Any time you return, she renews all my joys.
Anytime you want a rose I will give you all rose.
I say all this because I can not imagine a friendship that is not total, 
every moment and every good.
 
******************

Happy Friend's day!
Dora Saunier

No comments:

Post a Comment